--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Hugo" <richardhughes...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5" <dhamiltony2k5@> wrote:
> >
> > 1975
> > Maharishi's Year of the
> > Dawn of the Age of Enlightenment
> >
> > With the discovery of the "Maharishi Effect"
> > the profound nature of Maharishi's Creative
> > Intelligence is further validated.  The
> > "Maharishi Effect" demonstrates that
> > the collective life of a society or nation can
> > be fully developed and enriched through a small proportion
> > of the population practicing Maharishi's
> > Transcendental Meditation.
>
> Demonstrates?

LOL. For some reason, your terse but apt
comment reminded me of the shortest, most
terse, and also possibly most apt film
review I ever read.

It was one of those "capsule" reviews, one
film in a list of about 10 films the critic
was trying to describe in one sentence or
less. The film in question was the 1986
"Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins."

The review consisted of one word: "When?"

Cracked me right up, even though I actually
kinda enjoyed the film, despite the appear-
ance of Joel Grey as an ancient Chinese
martial arts master. Maybe because of his
appearance. Who can say?

Still, the two questions remain, floating
like a turd in the punchbowl of life.

Adventure? When?

Demonstrated? When?