<snip>
> In layman's language, the formula states that every
> time someone gets suckered into a "debate" with Judy
> and then figures out she's a nutcase and not worth
> their time, she goes crazy and embarrasses herself
> publicly trying to "get them back,"

LOL.

Judy to PaliGap, two days ago, withdrawsing from the
debate with PaliGap about climate change/global
warming:

"I'm through here. You're more than welcome to continue
the conversation with yourself. I won't interfere unless
you invoke me (by name or implication) in a way that
misrepresents me or my views or my debating habits."

Which post of mine has sent Barry over the edge this
time? Was it my response to Raunchy in the G-spot
thread? The one pointing out that three weeks ago,
Barry was on *my* side in the climate change debate
I was having with PaliGap? Or was it the one in which
I noted that many liberals were upset about what they
perceived to be racism in "Avatar"? Or the one in
which I straightened out his misconceptions about
Buddha's teaching?