--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozg...@...> wrote:

> BillyG wrote:
> > The idea that if you don't accept standardized health care for everyone
> > you're calloused or selfish is a red herring argument, the Republicans just
> > feel there is a
> > BETTER way to reform health care, that's all, and one that doesn't
> > compromise on quality, which what the Democrats are offering, certainly
> > will....
>
> Yeah, health care for profit has been a real success in the US, hasn't
> it?  The country ranks 37 in health care.  The term "quality" when
> speaking about health care for profit might be a little questionable.
> It's more what they can scam you for when you really don't need it.

No, nor did I say that, did I? Health care needs reforms, but why compromise on
quality, for quantity?  Republicans have reforms that can tackle both cost and
retain quality, at any rate, no system is going to be perfect, nor is any form
of government.

> If other countries can provide health care to someone for $350-600 a
> year why can't the US?  That's lees than some people spend a month for
> their health care insurance extortion payments.

Maybe if big government would get out of the way private business could be more
innovative, such as has been suggested on this forum. Let me tell you, when you
have a serious medical problem you want private insurance, why? quality!  It
may mean your life.