> > "Apparently Raja John (Hagelin) gave a clearer understanding about
Raja
> > Ram's situation these days. He said that under M's guidance Raja
Raam
> > purchased and lives in a 2 story condo in Paris. He lives on one
floor and
> > his family on the other. Do you think anyone is going to buy this?
That sucker is likely living the high life, sans robe, and crown, having
morning coffee at a cafe, lunch at a bisto,  dinner and wine at a nice
French restaraunt.He spends the vast majority of his time doing the
> > special program that M designed for him and doing research and
writing on
> > Ved in the Ramayana, and Movement administration. Raja John said he
thought
> > RR is as deeply steeped in silence as any Purusha and maintains what
could
> > be called an ideal Purusha program and routine. " gag me....

I think it could be hard for people to get their heads around this one.

> This is wonderful news, he's getting closer and closer to leading a
normal life. If he could extend his daily routine with a trip to a local
cafe with his family, or maybe descend into the subway and rub shoulders
with the sweaty masses, he might get some insight into his true
position.

> He could be really daring and try actually teaching TM in Paris and
living on a teacher's income. If he spent a year doing that the
administration of the movement would really change for the better.