--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000" <steve.sun...@...>
wrote:

> > > "Apparently Raja John (Hagelin) gave a clearer understanding about
> Raja
> > > Ram's situation these days. He said that under M's guidance Raja
> Raam
> > > purchased and lives in a 2 story condo in Paris. He lives on one
> floor and
> > > his family on the other. Do you think anyone is going to buy this?
> That sucker is likely living the high life, sans robe, and crown, having
> morning coffee at a cafe, lunch at a bisto,  dinner and wine at a nice
> French restaraunt.

I don't know why but the image of purged despots and their families comes to
mind.  Perhaps it is because France has served as a sanctuary for fleeing
rulers and sundry others through the years.  And why da King would want to
leave the bliss of Vlodrop really goes against everything I've been lead to
believe about it.

I have an image of Raja Ram having lunch with Suha Arafat with her stolen
billions, Baby Doc Duvalier with his stolen millions (sorry, he wasn't as
successful a thief as Arafat was, so it was only millions), and perhaps Roman
Polanski.