--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> [...]

I know you claim the mails are from Hagelin and Bevan, but the fact is that
they could have been written by anyone with a computer and a keyboard.
Until there is an official acknowledgement of the happenings you claim to know
of there is no harm, particularily knowing your previous rather liberal
attitude towards facts, in remaining unperturbed.