Hugo:
> Is it ethical for the TMO to claim yagyas
> are a scientifically validated way of changing
> the behaviour of sub-atomic particles to
> influence the outcomes of undertakings...

You know, it's really discouraging debating with
a fellow who won't even bother to read his own
post. I don't see a single thing you cited above
to be contained anywhere in your own thread.

You've simply made up a straw-man and you're trying
to knock him down. The system you described is
based on your own prejudice against the Hindus.

National Maharishi Yagya Performances:
http://tinyurl.com/yz6fawv

> and avert bad karma that they claim you can
> see coming back to you in your horoscope?

All actions, Hugo, have an effect. In some cases,
after observation, it seems obvious what the
reaction will be. That's how we discovered the
laws of physics.

But, it seems to me that thoughts are actions
too, at a much subtler level, but in most cases,
we don't know what the reaction to thoughts is
going to be. We think, but where do the thoughts
go and where did they come from?

I'm surprised you don't understand the power of
positive thinking. Apparently you don't think
that thoughts are the constituents of the
mechanics of consciousness.

But, if thoughts are not part of the physical
world, then what are they a part of? That's the
question, and it's has nothing to do with ethics,
religious or otherwise.