> > > Curtis, as you well know, this goes way back with you
> > > and me, to shortly after you joined us here.
> >
> > That's quite a long term grudge you are nursing there Judy.
>
> "Grudge" is a weasel word in this context. Barry
> likes to use it too. But of course it doesn't apply
> when the offense is a continuing one.

I read a fascinating book about how grudges are maintained in the Mideast from
generation to generation.  The perception of ongoing offense is critical for
maintaining the emotional intensity and for maintaining victim status to
maintain a grudge.  It becomes entwined with cultural and personal identity so
that great lengths are taken to find "evidence".  Even to the point of trying
to connect things that to an outside observer seem like a ridiculous stretch.
For example trying to connect what happened when I first started posting with
my current non interest in your feud. The common thread...your victim hood.
Must serve something important for you.

Just leave your co-pay with the office on your way out.