--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "It's just a ride"
<bill.hicks.all.a.r...@...> wrote:

>  My
> friend will shake his/her head and ask "where did this come from" but that's
> the way my unconscious works.  Reshift, reshift, reshift, getting my
> understanding of things better digested.

I think that is a great quality to have. Mature understanding takes shape often
this way. Letting old stuff to come on the surface, looking at it from new
angles, reshifting it.Questioning old understanding and explanations.

> I remember the first governor who returned to my area.  She came to sort of
> teach at a residence course.  She was totally spaced out.  She acted like
> she was the Queen of Sheeba. She exuded the attitude that if she shit like
> the rest of us, it came out smelling like the finest perfume.  I don't know
> if that's the attitude that people learned on governor training or if that's
> an attitude she developed when she returned home and there was all of this
> mystique.  All sorts of powers were attributed to the Queen, that she could
> read our thoughts, see our pasts and futures.  She said nothing to dispel
> this mystique.

I have similar memories. The governers apparently got brainwashed this way
during their training.

I remember an episode from my first rounding together with these new governers
and siddhas. We meditators got really treated like shit. We were not allowed to
dine at the same table as the siddhas, actually not even in the same part of
the dining room, because of our rough energies. They had made an own
compartment for us meditators.

However that all flopped, because some of the siddhas, who were our close
friends felt uncomfortable with this arrangement, and decided to come to eat in
our compartment.

I suspect these types of idiotic practices came directly from Maharishi.He
tried to create a caste system also into his organization. Even the low aspects
of his cultural conditioning had started to surface. Earlier he had tried to at
least superficially to adapt TM to the western values.

The overall impact however was that truly many left TM-movement, including both
meditators and siddhas.

We westerners cannot easily accept a caste system. And this is not because we
are so disoriented, and are energetically SO rough. It is because we have
culturally evolved above accepting to categorize people in rigid castes or
classes only because an authority figure says so.

Irmeli