On Feb 1, 2010, at 1:36 PM, Irmeli wrote:

Also the book 'Integral Spirituality' by Ken Wilber is a good read, but it may be at least for a beginner conceptually difficult. Maybe the book 'A Brief History of Everything' is easier to start with and become familiar with Wilber's thinking.

I've recommended his novel Boomeritis: A Novel That Will Set You Free, as it explains some primary Integral concepts in very practical, and very fun terms. This is esp. the case for diehard TMers since TM/TMSP, etc. would be primary examples of Boomeritis Hinduism, although I suspect some wouldn't appreciate gaining the insight that their group is pathological spiritually.

I think most TMers would also dig his excellent audio series Kosmic Consciousness. It explains his entire integral system.