do:
> Congrats Curtis!

For what - taking the fall for you and getting
whipped in a public debate? LoL!

Judy:
> You engineered the whole thing, getting back
> at me for our alt.m.t clashes. And that was
> despite the effort I made when you first joined
> us here to be cordial...

Lots of people, like Curtis, used to lurk on alt.m.t.
so they could make a sneak attack on Judy. 'Turq'
calls it a 'set-up'. 'Do' came over from
alt.religion.mormon and tried to pick a fight with
Judy. She whipped them all really good!

Then, they stalked her over here, where Judy beat
them up all over again! Can you believe that?

But, I DID NOT bring these informants over here -
I've been an informant here since Message #714.

Why they would want to come over here to get waxed
again is beyond me. Go figure.

"I understand that there is a woman named Judy that
defends the insanity of MMY and the TM org. I
understand that she is very effective in her words
to support the spiritually corrupt and crumbling
empire of MMY and the TM org.

Please be warned that I have been fully informed
about your skills at obfuscation and ad hominem. I
will tolerate none of that..."

Read more:

From: John Manning
Subject: Where is Judy when TMers need her?