--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Joe" <geezerfr...@...> wrote:

> Here's the thing Curtis. You enjoy process. Clearly you
> find value and perhaps the occasional "a ha" moment from
> the process of a good debate.
>
> Judy is interested primarily in "winning" judging by her
> reaction to you here (and of course many other threads.)

Gee, Geeze, seeing as how you've been forced to read
all my posts, it's kind of surprising that you've
missed all the perfectly cordial discussions I've had
with Curtis, and with others as well (I'm having one
right now with Irmeli). Curtis and I were having a
fine old time talking about the Great Marriage Secrecy
Scandal until he let loose with his "Mommy/Daddy"
whine in another thread, which ended up reopening a
nasty can of worms from the past.

Could it possibly be the case that you suffer from
confirmation bias?