nadarrombus:
> patanjali is the creator of the real siddhi
> program, patanjali golden dome, not maharishi
> golden dome...

FYI:

The 'Patanjali' Golden Dome of Pure Knowledge is
located in Fairfield, Iowa, USA.

The 'Maharishi' Golden Dome of Pure Knowledge is
located in Austin, Texas, USA.

> krishna is the creator of transcendental meditation,
> the song of god-gita not the song of maharishi.
> maharishi is the middle man and as it is known
> among the wise to get the real deal you need to
> eliminate the middle man...

According to our Guru Dev, transcendental meditation
is the 'real thing, the whole thing'.

> you don't seem to have decent critical thinking
> skills, reading skills or the desire to understand
> truth which is standard tmo, - the middle man sold
> you down the river...

All I'm saying is that Patanjali didn't say anything
about the TM bija mantras or where they came from.

If you can find a TM bija mantra in the Yoga Sutras,
why not just post it, and let us TMer experts decide
if it's a TM bija mantra or not.

Simple.