--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "PaliGap" <compost...@...> wrote:

> [Hang on a minute - does anyone know of some good
> anti-malware software? My keyboard has been hijacked
> by a CORRECTOR trojan! Wait, let's see...IP address
> is somewhere in darkest Manhatten...]

A "CORRECTOR trojan" sounds like the male
counterpart of a padded bra. That is, a
condom that's padded so that objects appear
larger and more important than they really
are.  :-)

Besides, if the CORRECTOR trojan were as
full of holes as THE CORRECTOR's pro-
nouncements, it isn't going to work very well
for either birth control or disease prevention.
It would be "just for show," as in "I like to
be perc3eived as if I'm doing the right thing,
but it's all for show."  :-)