--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> > On Behalf Of TurquoiseB
> >
> > I admire that his obsession focuses on the basic
> > TM technique and teaching it. I wish he didn't
> > have to work through the TM movement to teach it.
> > But he does, and thus he is placed in the position
> > of using his idealized good intentions to try to
> > "legitimize" an organization that does not
> > deserve to be legitimized.
>
> I think he's given a fairly long leash, because he's really
> having an impact.

Also because...ahem...there is nothing the TM
movement can fuckin' do to him if he chooses
to go his own way. The only power that the
organization has lies in 1) its lawyers, which
a rich person need not fear because they can
afford to hire their own lawyers, and 2) the
residual fear among some followers that "going
against the movement" is going to fuck up their
karma big-time and land them in the hellwords
for eternity. I can see Lynch buying into the
latter but not the former.

Besides, he probably brings in the *only* revenue
the TM movement is seeing these days.

> And Bobby Roth, his right hand man, is one of the most heartsy
> and creative guys I've ever met. Check out this photo on his
> blog: http://insidedlf.wordpress.com/

I haven't seen the dude since the mid-70s, and
thus cannot speak to who he might be these days.
The photo with the kid is neat, although to be
perfectly honest (and knowing that photos do not
always capture the reality of the moment) his smile
looks a bit forced to me.

And I say that speaking as a CORRECTOR-certified
minion of evil, and pretty much the quintessence
of lack of heart and creativity. My only mission in
life is to mess with more-highly-evolved souls and
do my best to fuck up their lives by spreading lies
and disinformation. Here is a recent photo of me
about to (as Edg would confirm) use my "wise old
man act" to lure an innocent young woman away
from the path of righteousness and Vedic Va-
Va-Voom:

   [Uncle_Barry_with_Maya_age_1 by you.]