--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj
<vajradh...@...> wrote:

> I have alot of close friends who are psychiatric and
> psychological professionals. Because of that,
> I've been able to go through batteries of
> conventional testing.
> It turns out, I'm unusually balanced and sane.
> Go figure, huh!

Mmm...figuring...
[dalek voice] DOES NOT COMPUTE! [/dalek voice]

By the bye:

There was a long interview with Hugh Laurie in my
Sunday paper. Semi-pertinent?

"He says he would have chucked it all in a few seasons
ago if he didn't continue to find Gregory House such
an enthralling character, surely one of the most
consistently fascinating to have emerged from
television. "Yes, I still like him very, very much. I
know he has problems, and he is not necessarily a good
man. But I realised long ago that one doesn't only
like good people. Sometimes one doesn't even like good
people."

What does he like most about him? "I suppose I am
drawn to people who worry, who are tortured. I find I
am always faintly suspicious of happy people. I always
think there is something going wrong or missing
somewhere. They would probably argue that I am the one
with the thing missing, and that may be so. But the
fact that he is not happy makes a lot of his mis
demeanours more forgivable. If someone is behaving
badly, yet remains unhappy and tortured, the bad
behaviour is very often its own punishment, so it's
hard to be too upset by it."

http://tinyurl.com/yhroll6