> And then there's "Men Who Stare at Goats"...I'm waiting
> eagerly for that to come out on DVD (currently scheduled
> for late March, at least for Netflixers). Have you seen
> the trailer? I got several belly laughs out of it. Hope
> the rest is as good (George Clooney as one of the Army's
> "psychic spies" from the '80s program, also Kevin Spacey
> and Jeff Bridges, three o' me favorite actor-dudes).
> Trailer and clips:
>
> http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810046822/video/15317321
>
> It's based on a book by one of your guys, Jon Ronson,
> about the program. The Army was entirely serious about
> it. (The movie, thankfully, is not.)

I've seen a few of Ronson's documentaries on the box. Very
entertaining they were too.

There was one about six or seven years ago on conspiracy
theories concerning the Bilderberg Group:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg

As the program progressed, I felt you could see Ronson's
manner change from amused scepticism to shocked surprise.
So, who knows, perhaps they are the "new world order"?

"To say we were striving for a one-world government is
exaggerated, but not wholly unfair. Those of us in Bilderberg
felt we couldn't go on forever fighting one another for
nothing and killing people and rendering millions homeless.
So we felt that a single community throughout the world
would be a good thing."

[Dennis Healey, Bilderberg member and ex UK chief finance
minister]