> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > > Really, if Hagelin *believed* what he was saying
> > > at the end of this clip, I can imagine that he
> > > had some problems with the revelation. That he
> > > immediately sent out an email "press release"
> > > saying what he did...uh...reinforces my take on
> > > him as a "well-practiced bullshitter" above.
> >
> > You "left" the TMO more than 30 years ago, why do you care ?
>
> A reasonable question -- and one that I will
> address because I woke up in a really silly
> mood today, Sir Nabs. Caveat emptor.  :-)
>
> I don't "care," in the sense that it affects
> my view of who or what I am. I "care" in the
> sense of someone who has occasionally tuned
> into the latest episode of "All My Children."
> In other words, from the point of view of a...
> uh...gulp!...former soap opera junkie.

That's funny. I used to watch that soap too. I was hooked for a couple of
years. I recall 'Trevor' who often referred to his girlfriend 'Janet' as "my
doll,' ha ha ha...

Then there was that stinker, Adam Chandler, always messing with other people's
lives... Erica too.

I finally got sick of watching after it sunk in that the damn thing never
ended. No one's problems EVER really finished getting solved.

Reminds me of the soap opera right here in Pine Val... I mean Fairfield Life.