Thank you for info about forwarding.

BTW, for those that may be interested, here is a link to Swami Nithyananda's
first response to his sex scandal.  I couldn't see where he was going to have a
lot of wiggle room, and there's not much for him to say, except that what he
did was not illegal.  I've read some of the reports coming out of India, that
they are going to try to charge him with "cheating"

http://dhyanapeetam.org/web/default.aspx