> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000" <steve.sundur@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Just out of curiosity, how would you suggest he respond?
>
> Respond to WHAT? He knocked off some nookie.
> So what? Are you suggesting he *owes* someone
> something?

...and I don't know if anyone else noticed this on his "damage control" video
statement but he did have the biggest smile on his face.  Half "the cat that
ate the canary" smile and half "ooh, that felt good" smile (with just a touch
of "it's nice to be Da King" thrown in for good measure).

I don't know anything about this guy or his movement but if he's NOT supposed
to be a celibate then, hey, he should have a good time.