--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000" <steve.sun...@...>

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000"
> steve.sundur@ wrote:
> > >
> > > Just out of curiosity, how would you suggest he respond?
> >
> > Respond to WHAT? He knocked off some nookie.
> > So what? Are you suggesting he *owes* someone
> > something?
>
> I'm just asking how you feel he should respond. You seem
> to be saying that he does not need to respond, no explanation
> owed. That is fine. I guess he devotees will accept or defect
> depending on how they feel about the situation.

I am saying that I don't give a shit about this
guy, and give even less of one about his "devotees."
I think anyone stupid enough to become a "devotee"
deserves all the disappointment he or she deserves.

Look, this is a situation that just does not even
register on my Give-A-Fuck-O-Meter. It could never
happen to me 1) because I would never be stupid
enough to set myself up as a spiritual teacher,
and 2) if I ever took leave of my senses and did,
I would never be or claim to be celibate.

If he did, well he gets to live with that and see
how things work out. If his "devotees" believed
that he was enlightened before sporting the wood
and carrying the nookie, why wouldn't he be after
sporting the wood and carrying the nookie? Anyone
stupid enough to equate enlightenment with celibacy
or a lack of enlightenment with a lack of celibacy
should be forced to deal with the karma of that
stupidity. It appears that some of his "devotees"
will get to do just that. BFD. Not my concern.

If he didn't, and his "devotees" just *assumed*
that he was celibate, well even worse on them.

I don't see that he owes his "devotees" shit.