Buck:
> Oh, that seems sad and so human...

Actually it's sad and funny, Buck, both at the
same time. But I can't believe how interested in
Tony, the ex-TMers are today. It's like they
can't seem get enough of this trashy Tony talk.

The Insiders, like you and me and Nabby, we give
them some little nibbles of information, and
they just crave more and more. It's like they
were insatiable, like a Tiger, never-ending
quest, this craving for insider TMO info!

So far, Vaj posted comments about fingering
little girls, and his Mother Goddess; Turq says
he doesn't give a shit about a guy getting some
nookie; Shemp wants to know the name of Tony's
wife and Lurk seems really interested in a guy
that just got laid on YouTube. Bill Hicks
apparently tried to  hump his own dog this
morning.

And, now some guy calling himself 'merudanda'
is trying to pick a fight with Judy!

merudanda:
> Here we need may be the charming Grand Lady
> Judy, the diamond stone (Stein), of this FFL
> DUDE RANCH (Barry speech/slang) to research...

FairfieldLife/message/243172ang) to research.