<snip>

> This is a crock, and Curtis knows it's a crock.

<snip>

> He doesn't agree with my position, but yesterday he made
> it clear that he understood what it was.
>
> Today he egregiously and quite deliberately misrepresents
> it.
>
> That's 50 for me. I'll respond more this evening or
> tomorrow.

When you return, you might apologize to Curtis. His writing isn't a crock, yet
you are full of _ _ i t, the discomfort of which perhaps drives you to create
unfounded citations of deficiencies in others' logical expressions,  and to
imagine
misrepresentation of your 'position'.
Please assume a position for a self-administered laxative enema and purge
before returning.