> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000"
steve.sundur@ wrote:

> > Again. It's hard to believe that they can get away with
> > this, without being castagated across the board, but maybe
> > I'm just that naive about it.
>
> They *did* get castigated for the Steinberg and
> Reddcliffe photo alterations, at least across the lefty
> blogosphere, as well as politically neutral blogs like
> Editor and Publisher (and PhotoShop News!); and it was
> reported by UPI. I think I do remeber it now.  I guess they play us,
fellow Americans, as such fools, that they can foist almost anything on
us, and we will accept it.  And maybe we do to a certain extent.  I am
sure you read the piece in the NYT about a month ago about Roger Ailes.
No one appears to be his peer in putting forth a product to promote a
certain agenda like he does. Drudge reported it too. Don't know if