Joe:
> I'm scared shitless of Judy...

Yes, I always thought so, because of the ego
factor - that's my theory of why Barry is
posting so many messages to Judy these days.

But, you're going to have to post more than
a single line of text after the RE:, if you're
going to join the debate, Joe.

It's like Barry is trying to get in as many
[debating] points as he can now, because he'll
be offline for at least a whole day. It's a
pattern I've noticed with Barry, sort of like
a nervous 'tick' just before he drives out of
town. Barry has  been debating with Judy for
over fifteen years.

At this point in the debate, it's pretty
obvious who is scoring the most points and
who is posting the most useful information.

To go from Sitges, Spain to Houston, Texas and
miss out on SouthxSouthwest in Austin, is not
a 'road trip', it's punishment. So, I'd be a
little nervous and panicked myself in the next
few days.

Who said karma didn't work, Joe?

SXSW is one of the largest music festivals in
the United States!

http://2005.sxsw.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_by_Southwest

> Her debating prowess has me shaking in my
> boots and losing sleep.

Have you ever won a debate with Judy, Joe?

It's quite an accomplishment - I've won two
debates with Judy in the past ten years: one,
that John F. Kerry was not in Cambodia on
Christmas Eve in 1968, and second, the four-fold
negation of Nagarajuna did not include the
Sanskrit word 'Brahman'.