--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozg...@...> wrote:

> Buck wrote:
> > He's a sidha.
> >

> Who isn't these days?

Trivedi is a guy version of the lady saints.  His juices flow along a more
scientific humanitarian channel than the ladies.  The Lady saints seem to be
spiritual and also humanitarian in orphanages, schools and hospitals.  Trivedi
is more of a guy humanitarian thing in agriculture, science and engineering. A
guy kind of expression.  Like the lady saints he has a large burning ambition
to make it happen.

This one is looking to get big as a Deepak or Shri-Shri. Producing is something
we do as a meditating community: we make saints and gurus.  Watching the Debra
and Janet was like watching two brokers at work with Fred running about getting
the coffee.  Trivedi's come to the right people and of course they've come to
the right place.  Seen this in other movements too.  Made and staffed by
TM'ers.  You'll hear more about Trivedi.  He's a strong candidate for fame.