--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> Ed Malloy would have to get pretty far off the program before the TMO would
> dare throw him out, and I'm sure they'd try to "talk sense" into him before
> they did so.

Rick,

Your "nice guy addiction" is showing.  Do you really think the TMO would have
any problem dumping a "mayor of a small town?"  Ed Malloy is far more dumpable
than, say, Jerry Jarvis was in his day.  They might try to talk sense into him,
but once they got it that he wasn't going to tow the line, he'd be out on his
ass.

If he doesn't get dumped, I'd say it was an example of the TMO seeing that it's
on its last legs in FF, and so they're willing to put up with impurity in the
teaching in order to shore up cash flow from the
less-than-sold-out-but-still-hoping masses.

Edg