From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Buck
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 10:35 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: FW: Trivedi Lecture - Sondheim Theater -
Wednesday Night 7:30 PM

   Are movement building around Trivedi and going to do great things. >First
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> Interesting that Malloy endorsed him because I doubt the TMO would. >I
> thought Malloy was pretty careful to toe the line.

Yeah that is interesting. Don't know if they've given up on the TM hats and
robes now. Trivedi in practice is very much like the lady saints.
Shakti,healing,sidhis,Patanjali-like spiritual practice
very much like the lady saints. His is just a guy expression of it.

Lot of TM meditators been thrown out of the domes for going to see spiritual
teachers just like Trivedi. The Malloys now too?

Ed Malloy would have to get pretty far off the program before the TMO would
dare throw him out, and I'm sure they'd try to "talk sense" into him before
they did so.