I think the law decided, not me.

________________________________
From: Rick Archer <r...@searchsummit.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, March 20, 2010 9:21:07 AM
Subject: RE: [FairfieldLife] Re: Fwd: She Shot Him 6 Times

From:FairfieldLife@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:FairfieldLi f...@yahoogroups. com]
On Behalf Of Mike Dixon
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2010 9:48 AM
To: FairfieldLife@ yahoogroups. com

Barry, it wasn't meant to make you feel *all warm and fuzzy*. That would have
taken the perp walking up and shoving money *into* the waitress's purse, IMHO.
That waitress deserves an award of some kind for saving society the cost of
prosecution and incarceration of the perpetrator as well as the cost of further
crimes and lives. I would like to do what I could to lift her spirits up and
let her know she has my support in an effort to ease her conscience.

Hermandan0 saved you the trouble by providing a link demonstrating that the
woman doesn't exist.

Human Beings aren't an endangered species. I have no problem *culling* society
of those that live on the edge, endangering the rest of us for their lack of
intelligence or compassion.

So you get to decide who gets culled? I have a problem with that. Do you think
everyone should carry guns around and just cull anyone they think needs
culling? .