authfriend wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozg...@...> wrote:
>
>> Buck wrote:

>>> Not quite yet.
>>>
>>> Fairfield weather:
>>>
>>> Late Afternoon: A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 35.
>>> North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Total daytime snow
>>> accumulation of around 2 inches.
>>>
>>> Tonight: A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 25. North
>>> wind between 10 and 15 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch
>>> possible.
>>>
>> East Bay Area weather: currently 67 degree with thin layer of
>> clouds.  Was in the high 70s yesteday.  Still shorts and
>> t-shirt weather.  Eat your heart out!
>>

> Brilliantly sunny and in the low 70s yesterday and today
> here on the Jersey shore. And boy, do we deserve it after
> the three huge storms we got pounded with in the last
> month!
>
> But going back down to the high 50s next week...

It's in the 50's right now but a little overcast so will dress
accordingly for my waterfront park walk which can have cool breezes
going outward on the trails and then warm sun beating down on the return.

Booted up the computer to find no Internet connection this morning and
checked the router which was dead.  Replugged the power and the same
thing after a minute.  Having the Internet is enough to raise
temperatures a bit in my neighborhood.  However I suspected the power
adapter being out and after digging around found another one that worked
and brought the router back up.  Good thing because ATT is a pain in the
butt if you have to replace their stupid 2Wire router.  You can't just
run to a store and get one and an off the shelf other brand may work but
not without a lot of tricky configuration but often not.  Did I mention
lately how much I hate capitalism?