--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, tartbrain <no_re...@...> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, tartbrain <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@> wrote:
> > <snip>

> > > And probably double blind trials are way too strict. Just
> > > because the doctor knows which is the placebo -- I mean
> > > how could that possible affect the results of any
> > > experiment. Those silly whitecoats!
> >
> > Non sequitur.
> >
> > But taking your comment on its own terms, double-blind is
> > an appropriate method for some types of studies and not
> > for others. (For some studies it isn't even *possile*.)
>
> And to have one serious moment this morning (my doctor, the leprichans, or
> the Bushmills, I forget which one,

And sometimes I think they may be all the same. I guess its like a Unity
experience (-- change that to #1 experience so I sound hip and up to date with
dome lingo.)

But from some of the tapes I heard of #1 experiences, they sounded a lot more
like # 2 experiences.

I hope the Gas Station that Buddha pumps his gas at has an unlocked, easy to
find rest room.  #2 experiences, while flushed with bliss, can transcend the
mortal coil in a quick phase change instant.