Haven't seen El Negro in a long time.  Currently I'm attempting to upgrade my
Voodoo hex's; to the level of a real Death Ray at a distance.  My strategy is
to combine devotion to the Santeria (Voodoo in some parts) - and depending on
the usage: "Black" or (other).  I'm mainly into the "Black Magic" - in Star
Wars jargon, the Dark Side; but don't be deceived!. Wishing people dead can be
Dharmic, since on my hit list would be people like: future suicide bombers,
drug pushers, rapists, terrorists etc.
 By combining devotion to the Santeria Orishas with La Santa Muerte,
there's a good chance the Death Ray will be ready in a year or less.  First on
my list: Osama Bin Laden.
Any other candidates?
http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1676932_1474279,00.html