If you have taken bodhisattva vows seriously in your "heart" then you
are responsible for everyone - starting with all the beings here on this
planet (incarnate and in the antariksha) and in the dwipa-s of the local
system.

The Orisha may help or hinder but all of this is solely your task even
if no one else is helping.

Read it and weep.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "yifuxero" <yifux...@...> wrote:

>   At any rate, my take on the situation: if I'm responsible for
helping one or two people when necessary, then everybody should be
included within my capacity.
> One might easily argue that extending karmic influences beyond my
immediate environment resulting in significant and often unpredictable
changes, are indeed risky and "fate" might turn out worse then
non-interference.