I think all of that is good. However, as stated, I have not found it very
interesting, yet. I have not listened as extensively as you, and there may be
great gems that I missed. However, others seem to be having the same problem as
I -- in maintaining interest. Perhaps these
may be raw feeds that need a bit of editing -- with the whole left for those
that want full access.

And as I have suggested in several posts, some deeper probing, while
considerate and sensitive to the fact that these are very personal stories,
would be useful. For example, a Curtis type (Curtis, you are an archetype
already!) examining the statements in an epistimological framework would be
fascinating, IMO.  And, bold claims, such as "I experienced being the center of
the universe"  deserve a bit more follow-up -- not just "Gee that s great".

Perhaps you can share the segments, experiences, ideas from the tapes that you
found most interesting.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "mainstream20016" <mainstream20...@...>