I think an appropriate "deeper, probing question" might
be along the lines of "What has being 'the center of the
universe' ever done for anyone except yourself?"

There *might* be some interesting answers to this. If
there are, *that* might interest those who care about
other human beings in the concept of "everyday enlight-
enment." If it's just "feelgood stories," as tartbrain
has said more eloquently than I before, I don't see
these stories appealing to anyone who isn't "Only in
it for the self."