Oh this is precious:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_re...@...> wrote:

> yifuxero
>
> I didn't chicken out; I saw that I would get nowhere and saved myself
the shame of trying to get an old dog to admit to his tricks knowing
full well that that simply wouldn't happen. Oh this is precious.  This
is what is called in the business, being 'yeller"
You issued a challenge. The challenge was met.  Now, YOU are being the
courageous one by backing down?  Edg, please, please don't insult us to
this extent.

> Do you actually want me to call him and have at him with the dark vibe
he deserves for being a part of such a low integrity organization and
his continuing support of it? I will, but you'll warn him to not pick up
the phone, right? He could've answered me...."doesn't do email" -- what
a fucking lame assed excuse. Edg, you are just ramping up the name
calling to try to throw us off the trail.  Ain't gonna work.  You issued
a challenge along certain lines.  It was met.  You, YOU were the one who
couldn't be stand up enough to follow through.

> It's not my job to prove him wrong, but it sure is his job to prove
himself a person of integrity by at least admitting that the issues that
he's so ignored for 30 fucking years actually matter and should be
handled. This isn't about appeasing me, it's about answering to whole
generations of the faithful about the vile shit the movement has hidden
at any cost from us.  Edg, we can take care of ourselves.  We don't need
Uncle Edg as our self appointed protector.  Just own up to your own
committments.  That's a great start.

> And, and, and now only now he's coming back at us? Fuck that shit!
Poor Edg. Just coming apart at the seams, cause someones calling him on
his bluster.

> Give him a crown and a robe and let him join the power mongers openly
instead of letting himself be schlepped around by the movement in some
desperate and obvious ploy to re-ignite a market they killed long long
ago.

> By resorting to the using of a favorite puppet of Maharishi they've
found at the back of the closet and dusted off for us, what more proof
do we need of the cynical approach the TMO is taking to their tottering
and shaky about-to-be-most-sincerely-dead movement?

> I'm fucking pissed -- I had a wonderful movement, and a wonderful
guru, and it was all a sham for money and I was a complete fool. Pissed
at myself, firstly, yes, but only a titch less pissed at the TMO and
Jerry too.

> Let's see Jerry start his lectures with explaining all the hijinks and
the actual cash flows to Girish and how he can turn a blind eye to the
immorality of B and H as they maraud the marriages.  Edg you will always
raise the bar of what amends need to be made.  Just make some kind of
peace with yourself.

> And you, yifuxero, explain yourself for why you're trying to protect
this old codger. Doesn't seem like the 5 - 8 years concepts fulfilled
itself for you, or are you able to hover and I missed that somehow?

> And who the fuck lives in St. Paul that he has to go up there instead
of the ONE PLACE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD WHERE HE'S GOT A BUILT-IN AUDIENCE?
Even Charlie did lectures in Iowa City. Seems either stupid or cowardly
and probably is both.

> Same deal with Mother Divine and Purusha not being in FF -- it's
fucking classism and a lording over the faithful to snub the one town
that made their lifestyle possible.

> Edg
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "yifuxero" yifuxero@ wrote:
> >
> > right....but he rarely answers by mail. (re: the letter you sent to
him). He offered you to call him on the phone but you chickened out. But
don't get me wrong, that's not a criticism of you. He can be a fast
talker, very persuasive but duped by some of the TM-related fantasies;
and tends to comandeer the conversation. Then, coupled with a huge
amount of Shakti, the chance that the type of dynamic and (sometimes)
constructive dialog that takes place on this Forum will occur is
unlikely.
> > However, such pov's are consistent with the latest research into
what people think may or should be reasonable arguments. The fact is,
established pov's backed by emotional investments will almost always
trump pure reason.
> > As a typical example, try "reasoning" with a Mormon TB.
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Rick,
> > >
> > > Times may be achanging, but remember that Jerry never answered the
questions I sent to him. These guys'll use ya, but they're not going to
be guided by you, methinks. Those with power are like those with money
-- they think they and only they are the proper custodians of their
"stuff."

> > > Lately I think of the movement like I think about the marijuana
debate. TM shouldn't be regulated so that higher-ups can still have
their positions of power. TM, as if, should be "decriminalized -- not
legalized."

> > > Tell "dem bums" to free up the whole thing. Let anyone into the
domes, let L.B. talk on campus, let protestors march, etc.

> > > But most of all, stop pretending that TM was/is "proved" or
"scientific" or "guaranteed to produce enlightenment." These "pretty
much 100% incorrect" assertions are the reason 99.99% of all of us
stopped TM or at least stopped thinking the movement had leaders with
any integrity.

> > > And, Rick, rub their noses in that latest book about Maharishi's
sex life -- there's a litmus test of sorts. If they're still willing to
use any form of coercion on you to change the subject of the
conversation or be haughty and pissed, then there's your tell.

> > > Then ask about their own private lives and how obviously that
modeling is odious and deserves to be addressed in public. If morality
is not improved by TM -- obviously it isn't -- then they should be
willing to say that in public and admit that they are not paragons of
any virtue gained by using TM.