Is anyone serious interested in a resurrected TMO? Its like your second grade
class. Wanna resurrect that too? In both second grade, and the golden yrs of
the TMO, there were still massively moronic and disfunctional stuff going on.

Are we eager to go put up 100 posters around town? Sit around a scuzzy living
room putting 5000 labels on news letters? Putting up with odd and quite strange
center chairpersons? Live impoverished lives? Get a funky room at a course
because the person handling the rooms gave all the good ones to friends? Eat a
gourmet meal of cold, lumpy lentils and mashy rice? Get emergency calls to drop
everything for some new bizzare project? Listen to really loosey goosey SCI and
(some) MIU tapes? One upmanship games as to who is more evolved? Get trampled
when the ice cream comes out. Eat a diabetic-inducing meal plan? round while
dynamite is being blasted 24/7? Round when a huge partying  next door? Partying
when someone is trying to round next door? Explain to friends the cult you are
in? Repeating stuff with great earnestness and fervor -- without having a clue?
Driving 20 yr old clunkers? Dealing with the internal contradictions of the TMO
(Charlie and Jerry both coming to town for example). Having some quite looney
meditators always hanging around the center?

Not sure I would do it even then if I had a do-over. Certainly would  not do it
now.