excellent ! thanks rick !

i sent it to everyone on my list changing the subject to:

"America Will Triumph"

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> Obama  Will Triumph -- So Will America
> By  Frank Schaeffer
> But here's the good news: President Obama is succeeding without the
help of his "supporters" on the left and despite his  hate-filled
Republican  detractors on the right!

> The  Future Looks  Good
>
> After Obama has served two full  terms (and he will),  after his
wisdom in moving  deliberately and cautiously with great subtlety on all
fronts -- with a uncanny and calculating eye to achieving success (and
he will), after the economy is booming and new  industries  are
burgeoning (and they will), after the  naysayers are proved  wrong: let
the record show that not  all Americans panicked and jumped ship at  the
first sign of a storm.

> Just because we didn't  get everything we wanted in the health care
bill,  and his first year in office...not all of us are giving up! Some
of us are staying the course. And we will be proved right.

> PS. if you agree that Obama is shaping up to be a  great president,
please pass this on and hang in there!