This topic of loyalty, oh triumphant deserves a commercial break. : )

Ode to Vogon Poetry:
Twenty somethings  in line to help finish the wars that were started
 and
I guess must continue because one can only solve a war by continuing war.
 I am sure the new health plan will be stabilized
with
terminally ill people and whatever property or bank accounts can be harvested
as they die or before they die,
 maybe a strong push with the cheap poppies from Afghanistan.
The genetically modified foods must have good sources of nutrition.
  The economy is growing strong as I see people bundling up in homes,
 more
than one family or isolated children from the generation teaching their grown
kids to stand on their own two feet as they are taken in by more caring
families, parents turning their back to continue the
 lifestyle
 they are used to living, because they deserve it and worked hard to get it.
Anti-depressants
 prescribed
 to help the kids adjust...oh heck, mommies and daddies too. Don't try to stop
taking those pills
 cold
 turkey or you will be jerking more than on a flying block.
Breathe
on Earth day,
enjoy your freedom, love and peace, America.
Teleprompter intuitive
It is someones fault, so we must continue their legacy!