--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

> On Apr 25, 2010, at 12:16 PM, curtisdeltablues wrote:
>
> > The guy napped on his sofa all the time sitting up which is one of
> > the coolest things I learned in TM myself. (Always freaks out my
> > girlfriend!
>

> Are you saying you witnessed MMY napping in seated position? Just out
> of curiosity was he in upright position (i.e. cross legged) or
> reclining backwards (lazy boy style)?

The guy who setup his bed told me that he liked it shortsheeted because he
slept sitting up. From that time on I always assumed when he would close his
eyes for long periods of time on the sofa he was catching a few.   I could be
wrong.  But since even I have this skill from meditating I think it is a good
bet!