--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltabl...@...>

> > <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Did I miss something?  Why are we assuming he wasn't down
> > > and dialing till the end? He, like many smart guys, may
> > > have just gotten better at it.
> >
> > And the folks who knew about it, like the guys who put
> > together the "Sexy Sadie" files, got better at keeping
> > their mouths shut? Right.
>
> I'm guessing that the ones who talked about it don't
> represent all the people who were involved.  And it a
> group like TM secrets are the norm not the exception.

Color me dubious that if he continued, he could have
stopped all the drip-drip-drip of informatio that had come
out previously.

> > > Of course contrary to all the perfect health immortality
> > > bullshit, he was a sick old man long before his time.
> >
> > Right! Gee, if he hadn't been so sick, he might not have
> > died so young.
>
> I believe that quality of life matters a bit more than
> longevity.

Speak for yourself. He chose a lifestyle that didn't
exactly put a priority on quality of life, so that
apparently wasn't what mattered to him.

> His last 10 years sucked and his frail health was
> obvious from the videos from that decade.

Since he was 84, you mean. Most peope wouldn't think
that was "long before his time."