Sorry to ramble, but there are days when the weirdass
things that spiritual traditions do to its followers just blow
my mind.
Unc

----Your incredulity is mere smugness of an inner fanaticism with your own boundaries. Whether truer or more open than others, it's still a cage. Here I threw you a bone of modern French culture in Noir Desir and what did you do, you totally ignored it. I was trying to make a connection with you and your beloved France, and in your smugness you merely flipped me off.  And then as pretentious as you are you act as if that's cultured.

You're in what I call second middle agedness. In second childhood people act bizarre trying to make up for lost experience. In second middle agedness a person more quickly throws off all ideas that they haven't experienced as unimportant thus puffing up their own ego.  So have fun in the South of France. If you can get past your own mind to experience anything else.