> > From what I've heard Sanjay's group broke apart
> > due to money dispute. I tried to get some info
> > from one of the organizers...

TurquoiseB:
> So you're saying that all these Jyotishi, who you
> are presenting as somewhat advanced, and yourself
> cool because you shared a little of their limelight
> by studying with them,

So, you've never studied with a teacher who was a
Jyotishi = that's obvious.

> couldn't see a little thing like money problems
> coming when they founded their organization?

Maybe they all saw money problems ahead, but they
didn't want to do anything about it.

> Sounds a lot like It's A Ride's sig line: "The
> psychic fair has been canceled due to unforeseen
> circumstances."  :-)

Only if you think Jyotish is only concerned with
predicting the future. According to James Braha,
Jyotish is really about discerning the past. If
so, then you're something of a Jyotishi yourself,
being able to remember several of your own 'past
lives'.