--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> [...]
course you also had to be actively hopping to move your 'flying
time' up every six months. So I talked myself into flying. >>>

So now I understand a lot. It must be frustrating to never have
hopped spontaneuosly. I am sorry , but it will happen eventually.
And having to introduce strain into it must have screwed up your
experiences. It is very bad for the experience to introduce strain.
You need to think more about how there are many lifetimes , not just
one. You will fly through an non-effort appraoch to the technique.
Keep on keeping on, and don't get distracted.
OffWorld