Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re the latest Raviguru pronouncements on BATGAP
Date: Sunday, May 23, 2010, 4:14 AM

This is pathology, reinforced and replicated by the
pathological. In my opinion, of course. As proof,
might I suggest that none of the other participants
in the discussion -- on FFL or, as in this case, from
BATGAP -- would be able to include the second sentence
above in their responses. This is the first of fifteen
Ravirants today to that forum.