--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunsh...@...> wrote:

> On May 23, 2010, at 6:14 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:
>
> > This is pathology, reinforced and replicated by the
> > pathological. In my opinion, of course. As proof,
> > might I suggest that none of the other participants
> > in the discussion -- on FFL or, as in this case, from
> > BATGAP -- would be able to include the second sentence
> > above in their responses. This is the first of fifteen
> > Ravirants today to that forum.
>
> > -- In buddhaatthegasp...@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <jim@> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi Rick,
> >>
> >> Thanks for the idea. I don't feel any particular desire to do
> >> that [get in touch with Ravi physically and in "real life" if
> >> he ever returns to the West Coast] - he seems nice enough, but
> >> I don't see much else in common.
> >>
> >> If you are concerned for his state of mind, don't sweat it. He
> >> is just expressing a lot of energy.

> My personal opinion--Jim's as nuts as Ravi,
> he's just got better defenses.
>
> Sal

Jim came off as an obnoxious megalomaniac when he first showed up here and that
hasn't seemed to have changed. Ravi is the same but he appears far worse in his
outward actions.

But yeah, they're both creepy screwballs using so-called 'enlightenment' lingo
and ideas as the justification for their inappropriate behaviors.