--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sun...@...> wrote:

> Oh boy, I hope I don't get too insensitive.  But over at BATGAP,
> the discussion has moved into contacting Daniel in his new
> environs. And I'm sure all will be glad to know that "he is
> doing fine and hasn't gone anywhere" (standard boiler plate)
> Guidelines have been put forth for those who wish to make
> contact with him. Evidently he will soon be giving a "good poke"
> to some people.

You've got to admit this could provide a needed
service to the TM community. The next time some
woman ends up pregnant while her hubby or boyfriend
is away, or who doesn't *have* a hubby or a boyfriend,
she can claim that the baby is a miracle, and the
Holy Poke was delivered by Daniel.  :-)

The most dismaying thing about this is not that it
comes from the person seemingly widely regarded as
one of the more "balanced" people on BATGAP, but
that Rick seems to have played "echo chamber" with
it, echoing back that *in theory* it "may" be what
is going on. As for the "echo chamber effect" itself,
Rick cautioned the person saying this ("David") that
people were reporting on FFL what was being said on
BATGAP. His response? "...not to worry - I'm not on
FFL ;-)"

See my followup post on talking the talk. Some folks
don't seem to like environments in which what they
say is not immediately accepted as The Truth and
themselves accepted as Truthgivers.