--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter Sutphen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- authfriend <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > <snip>
> > > If the "pure" technique you wish to "protect" were
> > > doing its job and offering its practitioners a
> > suitable
> > > pace of spiritual growth, how many people would be
> > > even *interested* in seeing other teachers?
> >
> > "Suitable pace" by whose standard?  Who decides
> > what is and is not suitable, and on what basis?
>
> Exactly. Ultimately, one is left to their own
> experiences and their own judgments and assessments as
> to whether something is effective or not.

With my own set of problems, the fact that I can feel even slightly better
after TM/TM-
Sidhis practice, indicates a high level of effectiveness. Whether or not TM  is
worth doing
by OTHER people's standards, or whether or not MY criteria for effectiveness is
of value to
anyone else,  is left as an exercise for the reader.