Thanks!  I searched some of the many blogs that have reposted this and NOT ONE
has any rebuttal of this story, or update. I don't have a TV so I am glad to
hear this guy has just got a real case of paranoia. He did report though on
young guy said his dad worked on the cleanup and that it was far worse than the
media were reporting.

The two stories on Anderson Cooper last night were really shocking and may be
the reason BP stock dropped another 19% today. I think the biggest percentage
drop since the crisis began.

See these links:
Video: Attorney: BP's 'conduct is criminal'
http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/08/video-attorney-bps-conduct-is-criminal/
Video: Rig survivors: BP ordered shortcut on day of blast
http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/08/video-rig-survivors-bp-ordered-shortcut-on-day-of-blast/