Flight over the oil spill yesterday here:  http://www.youtube.com/user/jamescfox

Flight over BP Oil disaster Day 52 with Marine Biologist, Dr. Carl Safina
From: jamescfox | June 11, 2010 | 3,225 views
James Fox flew over the BP Gulf oil disaster with Marine Biologist Dr. Carl
Safina who's president of Blue Ocean Institute on day 52 of the BP Oil spill.
What we saw and documented was horrific.
This flight was made possible by Gulf Restoration Network. Video produced by
James Fox and Jette Newell with help from Associate Producers Cara Fay and Ann
Morton.